A non-chlorine bleach that uses the power of oxygen to kill bacteria and remove stains from hard surfaces and fabrics. Unlike chlorine bleach, Nurturer’s O2 Bleach rapidly degrades into water and oxygen, leaving behind no harmful substances.
Completely colour-safe and hypo-allergenic, this product is useful all over the home!
– Laundry: makes whites whiter & other colours brighter (is colour safe)
– Stains: removes tough stains & easily washes out dirt
– Mould & Mildew: penetrates & eliminates growth
– Grout: thoroughly cleans & disinfects
– Septic Toilets: safe to use with septic systems
– Rain Water Tanks: a natural alternative to chlorine treatment
Rapidly degrades into water and oxygen
Colour speckles for easy product identification
With your support, we can empower youth become stewards of their own lives.
Our earth-friendly products nurture you, your loved ones and the planet because all of us are inherently nurturers.
Local – Made in Cape Town
What’s in the box
1 x 5KG Tub